Both the Chrome and Chrome OS stable channels have been updated today, resolving several security issues and fixing several issues on the Samsung Chromebook and Chromebook Pixel.
Google Chrome stable has been updated to version 28.0.1500.95, resolving multiple security vulnerabilities.
- Origin bypass in frame handling.
- Type confusion in V8.
- Use-after-free in MutationObserver, DOM and input handling.
- Various fixes from internal audits, fuzzing and other initiatives.
This update is available for Windows, Mac and Linux. Devices will receive updates over the next several days.
Chrome OS has also been updated today to version 28.0.1500.95. In addition to the security fixes listed above, this release also provides fixes for the Samsung Chromebook and Chromebook Pixel.
- Crash fixes related to suspend/resume on Samsung Chromebook
- Keyboard backlight now turns off properly when watching fullscreen video on Chromebook Pixel
- Pepper Flash updated to 11.8.800.94-r10
This update is available now for all Chrome devices. Devices will receive updates over the next several days.